McGaughy's 2-3 drop kit

Stanley

Anybody wanna venture to guess the number of threads about McGaughy's drops?

Or better yet I think someone needs to compile the information to do a "What drop?" to "Which CAI?" to "Which exhaust?" ratio.  :jester:

Over 120 I know, I read most of them back in January. That's what I tried to do was condense it into one FAQ-type thread; it's nowhere near complete though. I'm installing torsion keys soon (seeing LedFoot's truck convinced me) and then correcting the drivetrain working angles so I will be adding more information at that time... :sigh:

Mr. P.

At least eleventy billion!!!!!!

-Korey-

I didn't know it was such a problem asking questions here. Isn't that why we all are here at this web-site?????????????

It's to help other's. If you feel like the repost is not worth responding to, then just pass over the thread and go to the next post. The majority of new posts here will be a repost to some degree.

Too many responses like this will begin to make others drift away to another site that doesn't complain about reposts.

I'm not trying to get on anyones back about this, but I'm posting about questions I have with my truck to get good opinions so I do the right thing the first time and not the second time.

I'm sure some of you guys/ girls here know where I'm coming from.

Thanks,

Jim

Archived