Silveradoss.com

Dylan06SS

Holy shit... it looks so much like me its uncanny boozer.gif

I think I'm going to go out as Dylan for Halloween. When people ask me what I am, I'll scream at the top of my lungs "I'm a drunk, gay, E-thug, bananna pancake eating soccer mom SUV driving mofo with a chip on my shoulder. Who the **** are you?!?!?!" I'll dress all in black, with a black mask, and carry a couple of rubber chickens... (taking cocks, LOL!) Oh my god, this thread is ****ing funny as hell!!! :crackup:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy shit... it looks so much like me its uncanny boozer.gif

I think I'm going to go out as Dylan for Halloween. When people ask me what I am, I'll scream at the top of my lungs "I'm a drunk, gay, E-thug, bananna pancake eating soccer mom SUV driving mofo with a chip on my shoulder. Who the **** are you?!?!?!" I'll dress all in black, with a black mask, and carry a couple of rubber chickens... (taking cocks, LOL!) Oh my god, this thread is ****ing funny as hell!!! :crackup:

:withstupid:

*Yawn*

weak and unimpressive would be a compliment to that right there... this ain't open mic for amature night kids... bring your 'A' game or don't show up.

Untill you guys can come up with some stuff thats worth my time to read I'm just gonna respond with an automatic insult generator :jester:

>>CLICK HERE TO BE INSULTED<<

Even has a picture of SS boon SS for everyone to enjoy. :jester:

dude just for posting that pic you are gay!1 , i cant beleive you look for stuff like that. I just about threw up when i saw that im not being sarcastic either!

:withstupid: I think the picture changes though....

It must... i'm gonna just edit that out to be sure b/c I don't want anything thats not supposed to show up showing up.

dude just for posting that pic you are gay!1 , i cant beleive you look for stuff like that. I just about threw up when i saw that im not being sarcastic either!

:withstupid: I think the picture changes though....

It must... i'm gonna just edit that out to be sure b/c I don't want anything thats not supposed to show up showing up.

thanks that almost me blow chunks :puke:

You guys crack me up. I go on vacation for 5 days and look what happens!!!

... anyone wanna help me make my sig pic smaller? or do you guys all just wanna pick on me now and make jokes? :D

:crackup: you forgot "Don't get near my grocery getter or I'll cut your ****ing candy bag open you little ****"

Archived