Silveradoss.com

Dylan06SS

dude just for posting that pic you are gay!1 , i cant beleive you look for stuff like that. I just about threw up when i saw that im not being sarcastic either!

:withstupid: I think the picture changes though....

It must... i'm gonna just edit that out to be sure b/c I don't want anything thats not supposed to show up showing up.

Dude wtf! i was at work and all of a sudden fell off my chair and crawled to the batyhroom!

i dont know why but this reminds me of you

wheelchair.jpg

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMAO, I really don't want to go through 8 pages of ....ummm....crap! Please tell me everything to this point is a-ok?!?!  :jester:

Justin  :chevy:

Well....starts off with sh*t talkers talking about the SS forum.....dlyan being an a$$/fag/e-thug......we bashing other forum for talking sh*t.....me being a post whore.....something about a back pack/knife.......Mr.P being called and Old Man.....donkey balls were talked about......oh and well....thats about it!!!!

Well....starts off with sh*t talkers talking about the SS forum.....dlyan being an a$$/fag/e-thug......we bashing other forum for talking sh*t.....me being a post whore.....something about a back pack/knife.......Mr.P being called and Old Man.....donkey balls were talked about......oh and well....thats about it!!!!

Thanks for the honorable mention.. :uhoh:

Mr. P. :)

.....dlyan being an a$$/fag/e-thug......

Whoa whoa whoa... back the short bus up there Mongo...

Ass? yeah... I can cop to that

Fag? only b/c Makani drugged me and locked me in his basement

E-thug? OK... guilty as charged... but only as comic relief and I believe you didn't even know the term up until a couple of pages ago.

:jester:

And if you can't type my name right when its been posted in this thread alone a hundred times we're gonna have to revoke your computer privileges until you can.

Thanks for the honorable mention.. :uhoh:

Sorry..... :ughdance:

.....dlyan being an a$$/fag/e-thug......

Whoa whoa whoa... back the short bus up there Mongo...

Ass? yeah... I can cop to that

Fag? only b/c Makani drugged me and locked me in his basement

E-thug? OK... guilty as charged... but only as comic relief and I believe you didn't even know the term up until a couple of pages ago.

:jester:

And if you can't type my name right when its been posted in this thread alone a hundred times we're gonna have to revoke your computer privileges until you can.

LOL :crackup::cheers::crackup: So I'm new to stuff.....and now that I know what an E-Thug is....dude sorry....but I think Makani didn't really have to "drag" you to the basement....I think you knew what was goin to go on and you followed!!!! :crazy: Sorry Dylan06SS :smash:

LOL :crackup:  :cheers:  :crackup: So I'm new to stuff.....and now that I know what an E-Thug is....dude sorry....but I think Makani didn't really have to "drag" you to the basement....I think you knew what was goin to go on and you followed!!!! :crazy:

When I turned down his offer for "Banana pancakes" as he likes to call it, I think he slipped some date rape drug into my drink. I remember waking up in a coconut bra and wreaking of pineapple... :jester:

LOL :crackup:  :cheers:  :crackup: So I'm new to stuff.....and now that I know what an E-Thug is....dude sorry....but I think Makani didn't really have to "drag" you to the basement....I think you knew what was goin to go on and you followed!!!! :crazy:

When I turned down his offer for "Banana pancakes" as he likes to call it, I think he slipped some date rape drug into my drink. I remember waking up in a coconut bra and wreaking of pineapple... :jester:

:crackup::rolleyes::rollin::crackup::rollin: Thats not right!!!! :ughdance::cheers::crackup::crazy:

Thanks for the honorable mention..  :uhoh:

Sorry..... :ughdance:

Just giving you shit :jester:

"...Bring out The Gimp..." :crackup:

Archived