Auto Climate Control Problem

knightrider2000

yeah, have the seat one and two,

The seat 1/2 settings save everything, A/C settings, radio, mirrors, seats, etc... Set your A/C controls on the temp and speed you want it at and go through the procedure of saving it and see if it goes to it when you crank up.

The seat 1/2 settings save everything, A/C settings, radio, mirrors, seats, etc... Set your A/C controls on the temp and speed you want it at and go through the procedure of saving it and see if it goes to it when you crank up.

Sounds like a good idea to me :) Good luck with that.

Nope Still didnt do it,

got out in truck to go to lunch, truck was about 110 inside,

it was set on 61

ac went up to 1/2 speed adn would not go any higher until i droped it one degree for a second then turned temp up to 70, fan speed up ran till cab cooled down then bakced it self down like it was suspoed to.

I read these truks have somethign called a blower motor processor? any idea what it is and if it could be at fault??

Matt

Sounds like a good idea to me :) Good luck with that.

There is a blower motor control module. That could be your problem, but I would think they would have checked that. I have to have the control head replaced in mine, because the temp would change. I would set it to 68, and the next time I turned it on it would be 74.

There is a blower motor control module. That could be your problem, but I would think they would have checked that. I have to have the control head replaced in mine, because the temp would change. I would set it to 68, and the next time I turned it on it would be 74.

Control head was the first thing they replaced on mine, didnt help any, then they decied it might be the inside air temp sensor, so the replaced that, now they are telling me that the behavior is normal, which i know better, because truck didnt do this when it was new. i think there just stumped and dont want to admit it.

Matt

i smell a lemon! if you have had in there three times in i beleive a month doesent it qualify for the lemon law?

I have been beginning to smell the same things you are :crackup: i need to get my book out and read, i am not 100% sure what the law here in arkansas is..

What is best to try and get some action? call the 800 chevy # ?? i really dont want to get rid of my SS i love it, just want the problems fixed

Matt

Why not start it out at 60 :dunno:

i wish it was that simple,

it does the same thing, only you have to up to 61 and back down to 60 to get the blower speed to increase

I'm sure its a sensor or something like that that has malfunctioned, but i have no clue to which one it might be

Matt

Archived