My first kill!

lakas187

Today when i was on my way home from the store this white reg cab F-dumb50 got right next to me at a stop light ,I showed him i was game but he didn't show any sign of play :sigh: so i just left it at that,but when the light turned green the little :devil: gunned it chirpping his tire's so then i floored it, i was by his rear quarter panel and in no time at all I had his a ss by about 3 1/2 truck lenghts :jester: that i'll show him who is Boss all i know is that it felt good to kill a 4ord.

:chevy:

i had a dodge 2500 turbo desiel try and do the same thing. i was at the light about 50 yards ahead the road came to one lane. he sat at with his nose at the back of my cab so i thought he wouldnt do anything, but, as soon as the light turned green he stomped on it and got nose to nose and i stomped on it and in the 50 yards i had about two car lengths on him and buy time i let off i had 4 on him. i slowed down to the speed limit and he road me the hole two miles to the next light. when i got to the light i reved at him and that was when i finally reliezed it was a turbo desiel and i think i pissed him off when he reved and saw me laughing in my side view mirror. ohh, and it did feel good blowing his doors off and seeing how pissed off he was.

• 1 month later...
My first kill was today!

Lined up with a 92 Toyota Corolla. :cheers: Man was he suprised when i blew right by him.

Mark

nice job...keep the kills coming...

i almost had a new f-bomb...but he said that he didn't want to beat on it...just pulled off the dealer lot a few miles ago...excuses... :nono:

Archived