MPG

haynss

So im improving slightly....

6.8city and 9highway @70mph

WTF, why so low? in the 5.3 i was getting 20mpg and thats not babying it either. and im close to the city and i live in a hilly area that was on 93octance and with AC on

my 6.0 swap should get me close to the in mpg also, what gives with your setup

i have no idea...its only a 408 with a gt70 sts kit.  at least before with my single fuel pump i was getting 8mpg city and 11-12 hway

o that would make sense, i didnt know what you were packing. so what times you running? i hope 11s atleast if not then what is it good for then

i have no idea...its only a 408 with a gt70 sts kit.  at least before with my single fuel pump i was getting 8mpg city and 11-12 hway

o that would make sense, i didnt know what you were packing. so what times you running? i hope 11s atleast if not then what is it good for then

nice, here is the can of worms that zippys been looking for...

i ran a 12.7 untuned with a locked bearing, havent been back since. Still working on my tune, hopefully ill be back there soon < month while is still cool here.

nice, here is the can of worms that zippys been looking for...

i ran a 12.7 untuned with a locked bearing, havent been back since. Still working on my tune, hopefully ill be back there soon < month while is still cool here.

well best of luck with your setup. i would think it should net you around deep 11s with a setup like that

thanks!!  i was thinking low 11s when i spray....forgot to mention that too ;)

now WTF, you better see 10s wiht juice also unless you use the juice for nothing more then an IC spray.

boost+large stroker should net you great times. i know you guys are heavier then me but damm. i know what the addition of the LQ9 will do for me along with my mods. i could only imagine what a 408 would do for me rather alone a 408 boosted

Archived