MPG

haynss

What heads you running Makani?  How about CR?

I've been chasing the mpg demon for a while and am up to 9.5 around town -- serious time in the tune for fuel economy though.

Matt you running the cam you got from me right?

lol that little demon is going to get a kick in the balls when i find him :lol:

im running 9.1:1. yeah as for hours on the around town tune, ive probalby got a good 10 or so hours. oh the heads are WCCH stage 2s.

i'll be happy with 11.9 :)

come on , you know it has more capability than that. When is your next planned visit to the track, should take some video of that beast in action!

as soon as i get the tune with boost good, ill head on down, make a couple passes with no spray then make a couple with.

i like set the expectations a little lower so when i pull something better than 11.9 ill be happy :)

you dont need no stinking good gas mileage...you got a 408 and a huffer...good mpg is tiney tiny cars :jester: you aint got no tiney tiny car ...my freind you have a truck...a MANS TRUCK...

p.s. 6.8 is kindof low :D

I was getting around 14.5 before I added the exhaust and the Volant with the ram air scoop. Now I am getting around 13.3. I had a westers tune before the exhaust and Volant. Do you think I should send it back in for a tweak?

I average about 15-16 down here in Miami, Florida. My regular work day is about 60 miles round trip and i usually run at 70-80mph on the highway. I barely do any city driving so that helps. Only mod was a K&N 77 series intake and i feed the truck 93 octane now @ $2.70-$2.80/gallon. :banghead:

Dan

Archived