New To SilveradoSS - Looking for OEM SS Wheels!

Hey Im Justin and I just recently started an online store called Double X customs. I am new to this site and am absolutely obcessed with the SS and all that it stands for.

I am currently doing an SS conversion on my 2005 silverado. I am looking for a number of things but most importants is the Chrome SS wheels/tires - take offs or whatever. Ebay has just the rims but i need the wheel/tire combo. Let me know!

Awesome Site

Hey Im Justin and I just recently started an online store called Double X customs. I am new to this site and am absolutely obcessed with the SS and all that it stands for.

I am currently doing an SS conversion on my 2005 silverado. I am looking for a number of things but most importants is the Chrome SS wheels/tires - take offs or whatever. Ebay has just the rims but i need the wheel/tire combo. Let me know!

Awesome Site

So since we are fellow ss lovers, and you just started a new online store, do we get a discount. :jester: I'm really liking a couple of the bowties on you site.

Awesome Site

So since we are fellow ss lovers, and you just started a new online store, do we get a discount. :jester: I'm really liking a couple of the bowties on you site.

For Sure let me know what you like!

Archived