Stevens'SS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you mind telling us how much it was total for you to make the truck %100 complete?  Im just amazed by the effort you put in it....

I not sure exactly, but I was up around $19,000 when finished,then sold the extra interior parts on e-bay and old cab locally for around $3000.00 Then I got the

mcgaughy's deluxe lowering kit, out-law cold air intake, GM e-fans, 160 t-stat, and pcm4less re-program put me back up a grand or so. I will post some pics when I put my goodmark ram air hood put on. I want to do a supercharger and I still wont have much over $21,000 invested not counting my labor. My only problem now is my girlfriend wants to take it over. She said when I get her Tralblazer done she will be happy. I,m close.

post-8217-1144014495_thumb.jpg

Do you mind telling us how much it was total for you to make the truck %100 complete?  Im just amazed by the effort you put in it....

I not sure exactly, but I was up around $19,000 when finished,then sold the extra interior parts on e-bay and old cab locally for around $3000.00 Then I got the

mcgaughy's deluxe lowering kit, out-law cold air intake, GM e-fans, 160 t-stat, and pcm4less re-program put me back up a grand or so. I will post some pics when I put my goodmark ram air hood put on. I want to do a supercharger and I still wont have much over $21,000 invested not counting my labor. My only problem now is my girlfriend wants to take it over. She said when I get her Tralblazer done she will be happy. I,m close.

is that an ss tb? if so it didnt take long for some one to wreck that one!! awd or 2wd?

is that an ss tb? if so it didnt take long for some one to wreck that one!! awd or 2wd?

We wish it was! She wanted an ss, but it was not in her budget, so I told her I would build her one as close as I could. I'm changing the color from green to a dark charcoal grey metallic. She don't need 395 horse anyway. She drives like a maniac!

We wish it was! She wanted an ss, but it was not in her budget, so I told her I would build her one as close as I could. I'm changing the color from green to a dark charcoal grey metallic. She don't need 395 horse anyway. She drives like a maniac!

well the wheels look good.

Your badass man.....I am amazed how good your work is and how much you saved.....much props dude.....

Thanks! I'll show pics of some more of my work as I can. I'm extremely busy at the shop this time of year and don't get as much internet time as I would like. Glad to be a part of this site!

• 1 month later...

welcome to the site. Nice work on the rebuild. Good to have another KY member join the site. I'm located down the road from you near Harrodsburg. I'm probably 5 mins from the BG.

Archived