Pacesetter Header Development

ArizonaSS

hey everyone well it finally came time to trade in the SSS :tear: and i never got to get the Pacesetter Headers put on or the new off road y-pipe the pacesetter was gonna make for me :banghead::banghead: but Fred Gurle is looking for someone to take my place, if you do you will recieve free long tube headers and a off road y-pipe and installation, he needs someone in the phoenix area

After all that you traded it in? :banghead:

I left Fred a message. I spoke with him before you ( ArizonaSS) did last time. He said I called him about 5 min after you got the spot. My truck has ASM headers currently, I hope its not a problem. But I do live in Phoenix so lets see what happens.

No I left him a voice message on his phone. I could understand him being fed up with all work they did only to have the donor truck leave him high and dry...if I was in his shoes I would be :mad: too! As I said I live in Phx so If he needs a truck or reads this, I am ready.

No I left him a voice message on his phone. I could understand him being fed up with all work they did only to have the donor truck leave him high and dry...if I was in his shoes I would be  :mad: too! As I said I live in Phx so If he needs a truck or reads this, I am ready.

I'll email him and see what's up.

Archived