SS vs Crown Vic (Police car)

Bowtie70SS

I was on the way home tonight and I saw a cop pull out behind me. Well I was doing about 5 ticks over and maintained my speed. He went past me and I could hear the engine sucking air like he had it floored. He didn't make the next light so I pulled up next to him, and I saw he had a partner with him. The green turn arrow came on and he jumped a little...That was my sign that he wanted some. I gave him just the tip though. When the light turned green I jumped about a car ahead and let off of it, then I heard him on the gas and I let him go, that was really hard, because I think he kinda wanted to race. That would have been funny. As a side note At Super Chevy Indy one year we did get a Indianapolis cop to power brake his cruiser in the Motel 6 parking lot just a little, and another cop did about a 5 foot burnout. Man you just gotta love that stuff. Later

Dave

In the summer of 03 a high school cop tried to race me in my 03 5.3....lost him in traffic and steadily pulling away...duuuuuh shtoooopid move. He red lighted me, called in a city pd unit to witness, wrote me up and sent me on my way. Got my first paper since Feb of 84...nineteen freakin years...then got another one the first week I had the SS---oh well, what am I supposed to do, drive slower? Not likely :)

cool cops....if they do that around here all they want to do is give you a damn ticket

:withstupid:

Well at least we know that all the cops and not butt holes. Around here they are out to screw you over. They even try to give you a ticket when they are out of jurisdiction. You can be just driving down the road not breaking any traffic violations and they will pull you over just to harass you. The city cops are the worst. I have had them tall gate me and ride my a@@ in town for 12min. Every corner I took they would even when they were right on my bumper and signaled and made a lane change they fallowed me over there. All I can say is that most cops are a bunch of power hungry jerks. Ok rant off :rant:

believe it or not, the other day comming home from work on the palmetto i was driving along and a z28 camaro state trooper pulls up next to me... so he looks at me then punches it so i said to myself .. "well shit lets see what happpens" so i dropped a gear and punched it and started chasing him... so i started chasing him and we were playing cat and mouse weaving through traffic and what not but i was purposly staying behind him if you catch my drift ;) .... that was a pretty cool experience! those police z28's haull some ass!!

Archived