What a Day!

montanass

OK, so my day was pretty normal but i decided to photo-document it... I s'pose this should be under picture post but you know how it is.... :D

I got up, went to a local auction. then i came home for a while, ate beans and hotdogs, did some yardwork and then i grabbed a couple of guns and went shooting with a buddy.

here's the SS in the snowy wilderness!

1000308small4ng.jpg

thats me with the gun :D

1000310small2am.jpg

This is ben

1000309small2nf.jpg

this is me sniping a 4" chunk of 3/8 iron at 60 yards with my super .22

1000312small7kp.jpg

super dirty SSS

1000324small0cx.jpg

Scroll down to next post

This is Levi's GTO, and Goody's Camaro Z28

1000320small2ie.jpg

After i took these pics we drove to whitefish (about 15 miles away) I got a free tanning session, but i had to put "sexy" on my chest, so i did. We went to the new ICE AGE movie, then headed back to Kalispell. On the way levi and i joined the 160 club in the GTO... it was great....

now i'm home (what a thug) :lol:

1000329small0xg.jpg

:thumbs: hope you enjoyed my "wonderful" day :D

:withstupid: str8 thuggin for lyfe playa, you so hot wit dat spray tan. so you guys go around shooting stuff and getting tans in montana huh? just as i thought :jester: how was ice age, heard it was funny as hell.

yeah Ice Age was great... I was laughing the whole time... that little squirrel rat guy is f'n hilarious. as for the tanning, my buddy wanted something to laugh at, he told me he would pay for me to tan, if i put a little sticker on my chest that said "sexy"... then i used som crazy tanning lotion that made it tan really well around it, so now my left pec says "sexy" I don't get much sun in these parts during the winter, come summer i look like a blonde mexican! its all that time at the lake (home) :D

****ing scrat (the little squirrel) rules. wierd i know, my buddy wants to get a tat of the squirrel on his thigh reaching for his nuts. :wtf: i wanna see it sometime this week, oh...and its still winter over there huh....it was like 82 today :D

i love going shooting  ,what kind of guns do you have? . looks like you didnt run across any rainbows this time!

I've got a few laying around. My fav's are Ruger 10/22 (thats the one pictured [i have about $800 in extras on the rifle]), Ruger Mark II .270, Remmington 870 Express Super Magnum (12 guage), Glock model 22 .40, and an 1894 Winchester .30-.30... Between my dad and i we have 14 firearms in the house... :D definantly not a home to mess with... :lol:

wow that is a nice collection.i have just recently started a little one, ( i did just turn 21) i got a remington express 870 also the day i turned 18. and the day i turned 21 i got a hk usp compact .40.(awesome gun) my next is going to be some type of glock and modify the crap out of it . im trying to find a Desert Eagle .50 just to say i have one, becuase they arent reliable for shit!

yeah DE's are a sweet pistol (cannon), I'm thinkin' i need a new rifle for hunting, the .270 just doesn't have the knock down power i need. I shot a bear the year before last and i chased the bastard around the woods in the dark for 2 hours, he was hit in the lungs but aparently didn't want to give up. I decided i would come back the next morning and get him (chasing a wounded bear at night just doesn't seem like a good idea now) I came back and couldn't find hide nor hair of the beast. Ben, the dude from one of the pics was helping me, he went to the truck to poop and he found some blood on his way. I made my way in his direction when i came up to this big ol rotten log. I crawled over it and noticed the end was hollow. I poked my head in the end and HOLEY SHIT! I found the bear staring at me... he made a couple jumps towards me but i was faster, i whipped out the glock and shot him in the skull...

Here's a couple pics of the bear and his skull

1000330small3od.jpg

Note: the bullet hole in the rear

1000331small5ty.jpg

yeah you need a bigger gun man, no point in giving that animal misery through the night....oh and the whole you almost getting mauled...i guess thats important. whats a decent starter gun?

yeah you need a bigger gun man, no point in giving that animal misery through the night....oh and the whole you almost getting mauled...i guess thats important. whats a decent starter gun?

I started with a pellet rifle, got my .22 then i made the leap to the .270 when i was 11... I really like the .270, its been an excellent firearm, but if a guy were hunting large/dangerous game .300 Win Mag would be ideal, I'm stongly considering a .300 WSM (winchester short mag.) For plinking or gopher hunting and such, I would recomend .22 LR, .17 HMR or a .223. All are alot of fun, cheap to shoot, and exceptionally accurate. :thumbs:

I started with a pellet rifle, got my .22 then i made the leap to the .270 when i was 11... I really like the .270, its been an excellent firearm, but if a guy were hunting large/dangerous game .300 Win Mag would be ideal, I'm stongly considering a .300 WSM (winchester short mag.) For plinking or gopher hunting and such, I would recomend .22 LR, .17 HMR or a .223. All are alot of fun, cheap to shoot, and exceptionally accurate. :thumbs:

when i was a kid i had a pellet rifle, i wasnt half bad, my dad backed it up because he shot off the squirrels that would eat our mangoes. but one day it "disapered" and i just havnt had that urge to go to a range to start trying some out

wow that is a nice collection.i have just recently started a little one, ( i did just turn 21) i got a remington express 870 also the day i turned 18. and the day i turned 21 i got a hk usp compact .40.(awesome gun) my next is going to be some type of glock and modify the crap out of it . im trying to find a Desert Eagle .50 just to say i have one, becuase they arent reliable for shit!

tanning and guns in the same post :dunno:

glocks are nice-espically for carrying they dont rub too bad. I wanted to mod but decided to just leave well enough alone.

I have been wanted to build a tactical/.22lr but have yet had the time money, The one witht the bull barrel looks sweet, I need to get one for messing around any tips on modding one, what is the best things to do? I have been over at rimfire.com and they had bunch of info just wanting some first hand experence-I migh try to get one for my birthday :D

Archived