What a Day!

montanass

tanning and guns in the same post :dunno:

glocks are nice-espically for carrying they dont rub too bad.  I wanted to mod but decided to just leave well enough alone.

I have been wanted to build a tactical/.22lr but have yet had the time money, The one witht the bull barrel looks sweet, I need to get one for messing around any tips on modding one, what is the best things to do?  I have been over at rimfire.com and they had bunch of info just wanting some first hand experence-I migh try to get one for my birthday :D

well a Ruger 10/22 would be a good start. the action is the building block. My favorite mods are the carbon overlay-featherweight bull barrell, the thumb hole stock, and the 2 1/2 lb trigger. the scope is nice to have too. you could be into that set up for around $520(ish)

When your ready for a real no non-sense pistol, look into Sig Sauer. :thumbs: Glocks are great starter guns. I dont like DAO pistols, so unless I find one for dirt cheap I will never own one. If I did get one, it would just be my beater. A glock 19 would be perfect just to abuse. :flag: HK's are over rated, but a awesome weapon. If I get into LE I would consider a HK .45 Tactical, not that its a better pistol the the Sig, simply holds more rounds. I can get 9 rounds of .45 in my 220ST perfect for civilian applications. I would want the most I can get in . 45. And would never carry a 9mm for a protection application. :flag:

snow on the ground WTF???  We were out wakeboarding on Sunday!!  Awesome pics though man

Ahhh I can't wait for wakeboarding. How is the new boat treatin' ya?

Dude it's killer, I'm sore as hell from riding. Cold ass water though I think it got up to 57 :D

snow on the ground WTF???  We were out wakeboarding on Sunday!!  Awesome pics though man

Ahhh I can't wait for wakeboarding. How is the new boat treatin' ya?

Dude it's killer, I'm sore as hell from riding. Cold ass water though I think it got up to 57 :D

Tell me about the aspects of the boat, nice power, good wake? over all comfortable?

Tell me about the aspects of the boat, nice power, good wake? over all comfortable?

Yeah that Vortec power is nasty, I don't recomend standing up during the hole shot unless you are hanging onto something, one of my smart ass friends learned that one the hard way. I'm still getting the wake dialed in. The port side wake is sick, firm and steep with a nice kick off the top, starboard was a little washed out over the top. I dropped a little ballast out of the port side and it seemed to help, I think the way the seating is set up lends itself to the port side having more weight. Just working on getting the right ballast/wake plate combo. Other than that it's been great super comfortable (although I did bust my knee on the hinge for the driver's riser seat). I'm also not crazy about the boat buddy on the trailer, I guess once I get used to it I'll be fine with it. Also perfect pass will be mandatory on any boat I get after this one, I wasn't really sold on it till I used it the first time, damn it's nice. I'll get a thread up in the picture post later this week of us riding and the rolling Vortec ad that I now own :D

Archived