Potential issue

Trans isnt shifting from first to second without removing foot completely off the gas, til about 4500-5000 rpm. It happens every other day or week and seems to stick in first. my only mod that would affect it would be pcmforless, so as a test of eliminating possibilities, i put my original pcm back in for the dealer testing.

I'll drive it for a month to see if it re-occurs, if so, back to Chevy i go; if not, ill know its a programm/trans software glitch? Can that be?

To be safe if it doesnt reproduce in a month with stock pcm, ill re-install bryans, and if it happens again............

p.s. not slamming bryan, fyi, he was great to deal with, and his product seems bulletproof so far.....i'm hoping the solution will reveal itself soon.

Anyone else experience this issue?

My 2003 SS has about 38000 kms or about 23,700 miles, and the wife putts around in it, i only get to put my foot in it every other week!

This issue started 2 months ago. pcm was in for 14 months or so.

got my trck at the dealer right now too, my tranny barely shift into first also you have to go very easy on the throttle then it just slush's right into 2nd you cant even tell it went into 2nd . i winder how my trans got messed up :uhoh:

Trans isnt shifting from first to second without removing foot completely off the gas, til about 4500-5000 rpm. It happens every other day or week and seems to stick in first. 

mine was doing the same thing, dealer replaced the valve body assembley 2 yrs. ago and been good ever since.. :thumbs:

good luck

:seeya:

i have been informed that they couldnt reproduce my complaint and it is noted on file. btw, would you like to buy the xtra warranty!!!

I guess that means im a retard and am imagining it....

So i am leaving my old pcm in for the duration of my warranty, 8 months, to document the issue as occurences arrise. summers finally here and its slower than all yours!~ til next winter , garghghghfgh.

Archived