Some people need to learn how to drive

dros44

My sisters car broke down the yesterday, So i went to go pick her up and on the way home was stopped at a stop light and BAM...Some women in a nissan quest minivan did not feel like stopping and nailed me right in the back. Hit me so hard her hood went underneath the rear of my truck and ripped my trailer hitch right off. Slammed me into the back of a ford mustang svt and pushed him into a buick. Got out of the car furious and started screaming when she got out she started hysterically crying. The whole front of her car was on a downward angle airbags deployed windshield cracked. The front of my car was destroyed bumper laying in the road in half ram air intake laying on the ground fluids gushing from my car grille destroyed air vents laying everywhere . Smashed up the back of the mustang. just heard back from the auto body shop and the insurance person cant make it until wed or thursday which means he cant start repairs until then, and the womans nissan is totaled. So yeah what a great day :banghead:

... Hit me so hard her hood went underneath the rear of my truck and ripped my trailer hitch right off. ...

OMG that is a MAJOR hit, don't take anything for granted. Get examined by the best chiropractor or back doctor you can find asap, your neck especially.

Mr. P.

ps - don't wait, get it done within 24-48 hours of the accident; if something is not in right it can be corrected before your posture begins to 'take a set'.

wow man sorry to hear that, hopefully something good comes out of this and the insurance is speedy, i dunno about everyone else but i know what a pain in the ass that is to go through the hassle and the depresion of not having your truck/car. sorry to hear about that man

Man that sucks, i lost a couple of cars that way.

Make sure they check your truck real good. Make sure the frame is not bent and I agree with Mr. P get your frame checked :jester:

i agree with mr p get checked out asap. that sounds like it was a pretty big accident. I always watch my rear view when i come to a stop llight because i have seen so many dipshits on the road now a days. Hopefully everything will be good as new soon, does it look like there is any frame damage?

Dane Cook~ Why did you stop at a legal red light and let me hit you doing 80? Why did you stop at a legal red light??? LOL Sorry just tryin to put a light on the matter. Dude that F'ing sux!!!! I hope everything goes smoothly. I would be pissed off......people need to pay attention when they drive!!!! :banghead:

i agree with mr p get checked out asap. that sounds like it was a pretty big accident. I always watch my rear view when i come to a stop llight because i have seen so many dipshits on the road now a days. Hopefully everything will be good as new soon, does it look like there is any frame damage?

Take it from a guy that built 40 demolition derby cars - we would always put a trailer hitch on the rear of the car for the derby to help support the rear frame horns ("hey, it came like that as a factory option :D) and never have I ever seen a hitch come free of any frame of a demolition derby car in 5 years. That was a monster hit. If the truck got hit hard enough to rip the hitch away severe frame damage can be assumed, and if it was high strength steel then a replacement frame will probably be required but I am guessing there. Regardless, first priority is YOU, get your back checked out and make sure that you did not compress a vertebrae; you will feel generally fine but with a little soreness and tell yourself "a few advil will take care of me" and 5 years later be in a real world of hurt and not be able to do much about it. Do not take chances with your posture.

Mr. P.

Sorry to hear about that man. Hopefully the truck wont be totaled out. Ive been in my fair share of dumb asses not paying attention. Good luck with everything man, hope you dont have any long term effects from the accident....

look on the bright side you werent riding a motorcycle.....stupid people is what makes me not want a bike...something like that happend to you on a bike and you'd be gushing fluids everywhere. hope you get a quick recovery.

yeah it got towed to the auto body shop and they are checking everything out now. the guy said it doesnt seem too bad and mostly cosmetic but hes gonna get into more today and tommorow. Just wish i had a car to drive now. But yeah the insurance is gonna take care of it all. I just hope they do a good job on everything. But yeah im ok, good thing too because spring football practice starts tommorow. :sigh:

I'm with Mr. P :)

get yourself checked out, I was in an accident 8 years ago, i still have problems because i didn't get checked out. but now that i'm 18, me and the drunken ass that hit my dad and i get to go to court :D

Archived