cheap injectors

iwineng03ss

I don't think they are so cheap @$360, but it is a good price. Again, if you go over 42lb injectors you will need new connectors. If you already have them, they are plug and play. You'll also need a tune change also - as would any injector - which would mean none of them are plug and play, for the most part.

where do u get the correct connectors??

I have 42 lbs marine injects that will work with your factory fuel rails that I just took off for a 60lbs set. PM me if your interested. They have been used for 2,300 miles.

justin, what all was involved to get the 60lber's to work? obviously tuning, but besides that?

The Delphi 50 #'ers have a reputation as being a b...h to tune. :mad: I think the 58's and 60 's available are actually a newer design with faster open/close and easier to get to idle.

I have the SVO 42#'ers in my truck (like 49#'ers at our 58 PSI fuel pressure). They supposedly will support up to 650 HP or so, at least N/A. You just hafta hold your nose installing Ford parts... :chevy:

These are them Connectors. You can also call Speartech and ask them to make you some up with certain length leaders already done. I think I paid $45 for them to do a while back. Search for the user name on pt.net and his number is listed in his sig.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...topic=12754&hl=

I have 42 lbs marine injects that will work with your factory fuel rails that I just took off for a 60lbs set. PM me if your interested. They have been used for 2,300 miles.

justin, what all was involved to get the 60lber's to work? obviously tuning, but besides that?

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...topic=12754&hl=

Archived