2 Kills GTO,F-150

blackpearlss

Okay it's firday monoring in so cal so I decided to take the ss this monoring :D Feel good and just waiting for some one to step up, I'm going to work at 6:15am get on the 110 freeway heading in to L.A were I see a silver gto moving fast surving in and out lanes like he really trying to get some where this monoring so I decided that he would have to work to get past me. :D He finally gets next to me and we are all ready doing like 65mph( I made sure my boost was a at 1 so when I hit it, it would be a instant kill)!! So I look at him he looks at me then he hit's it and I hit an boy was it fun to see the ss wake up and go :jester: I hit 110 in like really fast then got off of it because I was one in a half car links in front and was coming fast up to the next car. He gave :thumbs: up then I let him go.

Five minutes later I get off the freeway in china town, where this f-150 wanted some at first I was like he's not worth my 91 octane, but then I said f**k ford I hate them shits so I broke him off some real bad like 4 car links running one red light cuz I wanted him to know never f**k with SS .

God I love firdays in so cal, all the sports cars come out!!

2004 or higher gto cuz it had the ram air hood and said 6.0in the back & look like a 2000 or higher f-150 it said xlt on the side

Archived