Rear bumper/back of the truck

Jonmalibuss

I want to hear some suggestions!!! I have a plan in mind which i'm almost positive no one has seen yet since there are only two trucks that I know of that have what I am thinking of doing but I will wait to hear some suggestions and do a bit of research to figure out how exactly I am going to do this!!! :D

Have you fiqured it out yet, I'm dying to know.

I'm holding out atleast untill I can get a pic of what I am talking about, because if I describe it, it will sound stupid or odd. I saw it on a lifted truck and thought damn that is bad ass on a lifted truck but I could see it done a little better on a dropped truck and pulled off to make it look very sexy!

Just taking a guess here, but I think for sure a molded in roll pan. Then maybe fillinging in the tail lights and just having an led light bar under the bed would be sweet but personally I don't have the guts/money to try it out on my own truck but I'd like to see it especially if anyone has pictures. Possibly caddy lights but thats a little old school for me on the newer trucks.

section the stock bumper narrow it up to exsact body with then shorten up the mounts to tighten it to the bodylines strip prime paint body color.. if I had the time I would do that to mine

:withstupid:

Mr. P. :)

Archived