Has Anyone considered?

vdrumright

If you're talking about someone putting on every mod that has been posted, you're talking closer to $65,000, +/- $5,000. Schklege is getting close to doing it all, just go to the picture post area and check out his ride.

The price of me hosting your pics for you. :D:P It shouldn't bother you how much you spend, you're the one stroking the check. If your wife doesn't know all the details, then that could be a different story - I'm guessing. I love the fact that someone has done nearly everything talked about on here. So when does the head/cam, carbon fiber interior, front/rear anti-sway bars, etc...coming? :jester: Don't want you to fall behind. Oh yeah, wester's or LS1 edit?

If your wife doesn't know all the details, then that could be a different story - I'm guessing.

You show superior wisdom in your guessing. Fortunately for me, she doesn't get involved in the business or financial end of things.

As for what's next? Well, the ASM long tubes are in, so maybe exhaust of some sort. I really like the looks of those chrome tips out the back, but my national-champion '62 Bel Air buddy says no way, and I take his counsel seriously (yellow calipers being the exception, so far :D ). We'll see.

I'd like to lower it 1", but I am experiencing great trepidation due to all the talk of vibrations/problems--I don't need any of that.

In all reality, transmission is probably next: back to LPE for their upgrade and a little more agressive programming. Sheldon with a laptop and LS1 Edit is a picture that strikes fear in my heart.

Somewhere along the line: long, costly couseling sessions to deal with this obsession.

Sheldon with a laptop and LS1 Edit is a picture that strikes fear in my heart.

I have the same feelings with me.

Somewhere along the line: long, costly couseling sessions to deal with this obsession.

Schedule some for Lee, would you? He still is thinking Red is the faster color despite trucks like yours out there. He needs some counsel as well. :jester:

I know you have difficulty reading big words with more than two syllables, Ben, so I published this book with a LOT of pictures just for you, buddy.

Here's an autographed copy. Please read by Friday as there will be a pop quiz.

Dummies.jpg

Thanks a lot Lee. My workers have long suspected me of general insanity, and upon hearing my laughter after I read that post, it has been verified in their minds. You will be receiving a bill for lost profits due to lack of respect for the boss: please make the check payable to C.A.S.H. (and it better not be from Honest Lee's Body Shop!).

Archived