Random

Boogie_baby2628

I don't drink cofee, but I went with my wife into one once before.  She placed her order which sounded like she was ordering an expensive Eruopean car.  Then I asked for a regular cofee.  They looked at me like I was nuts.  When they rang up the price on two cofees and it was damn near $10, I knew I was never, ever, ever, ever going back to that place.  The closest one to us is roughly a 45 minute drive away too.  Mostly yuppies hang out there.

nother one in the dont drink coffee and dont go to starbucks boat....

coffee....tastes like crap :puke: gimme a propel or gatorade or coke

I tried coke once.... but the ice kept getting stuck to my nose! :jester: Nothing like a couple lines to get you going in the morning, huh?! J/K :cool:

I don't really like coffee, but I'll have a Mocha Frapaccino every once in a while.... actually I got one this morning! :thumbs:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of coke, crack, and coffee together...has anyone tried that new Coca Cola "Blak" drink that they have? I saw it at the grocery store a couple of nights ago, but couldn't bring myself to try it, it just doesn't sound good to me. It's Coke with coffee in it...talk about a buzz....

Coca Cola Blak

Speaking of coke, crack, and coffee together...has anyone tried that new Coca Cola "Blak" drink that they have?  I saw it at the grocery store a couple of nights ago, but couldn't bring myself to try it, it just doesn't sound good to me.  It's Coke with coffee in it...talk about a buzz....

Coca Cola Blak

Sounds like a nasty @ss drink to me. Coffee and coke...blah :sick: I'm surprised the cost of coke/pepsi hasn't went up any. You would think with as much as they drive and delivery their product, high gas prices would be hitting them hard :dunno: .

I don't drink cofee, but I went with my wife into one once before.  She placed her order which sounded like she was ordering an expensive Eruopean car.  Then I asked for a regular cofee.  They looked at me like I was nuts.  When they rang up the price on two cofees and it was damn near $10, I knew I was never, ever, ever, ever going back to that place.  The closest one to us is roughly a 45 minute drive away too.  Mostly yuppies hang out there.

I went to starbucks for the second time yesterday. Maybe its me but do you need a collage education to read the menu? After a minute of reading the menu i tried a mocha frapichinno and a seven layer desert thing. It came to $6.45. I tell you what it was a good coffee, really good but that is robbery. I'll stick with Dunkin donuts where I usually go every day and spend about 3 dollars and am just as satisfied.

Yeah i seen they opened one up in chicopee, i might have to give it a try because some of the dunkin donuts around here are getting disgusting imo, any of the older ones i refuse to step foot in seeing how some of there cook and prep areas are filthy, when you see them thru the drive thru! :puke:

I used to go to $4bucks all of the time. Here in Seattle they are arcoss the street from each other :crazy: Then I got sick and tired of making Howard Schultz and his 19 partners richer. The guy is a jerk. All he cares about is his wallet. He ruined the Sonics organization, and we propably won't even have a team after 40 years. (Rant) So we bought our own expresso machine and it cost us less then $.50 for a 16 oz Latte now :D

I used to go to $4bucks all of the time.  Here in Seattle they are arcoss the street from each other  :crazy:  Then I got sick and tired of making Howard Schultz and his 19 partners richer.  The guy is a jerk.  All he cares about is his wallet.  He ruined the Sonics organization, and we propably won't even have a team after 40 years. (Rant)  So we bought our own expresso machine and it cost us less then $.50 for a 16 oz Latte now :D

I was listening to that on sports radio today about the NBA moving the Sonic out of Seattle. THey were saying how the city of Seattle won't upgrade or build new stadium for the Sonics when they did for the Seahawks and the Mariners. Now I know why. The Howard Schultz is Jackass! People in O.C. can you say Anaheim Sonics?

I used to go to $4bucks all of the time.  Here in Seattle they are arcoss the street from each other  :crazy:  Then I got sick and tired of making Howard Schultz and his 19 partners richer.  The guy is a jerk.  All he cares about is his wallet.  He ruined the Sonics organization, and we propably won't even have a team after 40 years. (Rant)  So we bought our own expresso machine and it cost us less then $.50 for a 16 oz Latte now :D

I was listening to that on sports radio today about the NBA moving the Sonic out of Seattle. THey were saying how the city of Seattle won't upgrade or build new stadium for the Sonics when they did for the Seahawks and the Mariners. Now I know why. The Howard Schultz is Jackass! People in O.C. can you say Anaheim Sonics?

What they forget to mention is that just 10 years ago, is they got a brand new state of the art colliseum. Before Shultz :sick: He also is not the original owner of Starbucks. I can't bash him for being a successful business man. But he doesn't care about any communities, only his own pocket's. So all of you supporters of 4bucks are only making him richer and yourself's broker by paying a astronomical price for a cup of 4bucks. Let's just say he is not very well liked up here in the NW, home of 4bucks :puke:

In a way, every cup I buy makes me richer...stock split back in October :):)

If you dont like the guy or his products, dont buy em...

The 450 calorie drink I get every day is like I said, usually my breakfast and lunch...compared to what ppl usually spend on those meals, Id say Im not really losing anything.

Archived