COKE Blak

Barney

sorry to crash topic, but anyone remember crystal clear pepsi?

Yeah, that wasn't half bad either...

How many remember the new Coke? When they decided that Coca-Cola needed a re-design which ended up bringing on Coke Classic.

Okay so I did a little experiment with Coke Blak :P . Since Coke Blak is $4.99 for a 4pack of 8oz each and a liter of coke is only a buck. I made my own blend of Coke and Coffee. The initial blend was not that bad, it was 1/4 cup of coffee and 2 cups of coke. The taste was similar but it made these really thick foam that I had to sift out. After a few glass of my mixture. My stomach started to get really bloated and eventually made me throw up :puke: Bad Idea :banghead:

Theyre coming out with so many new flavors and combo's of things lately thats it even hard for us to keep up with it. Some of the newer things we've come out with Coke Blak, Vault, Vault Zero, Dr. Pepper Berries and Cream, Dt.Peppper Berries and Cream, Black Cherry Vanilla, Dt. Black Cherry Vanilla, flavored Fresca's, Dasani Sensations (carbonated water), flavored Dasani, Powerade Option, and "Slammers" a milk product (Milky Way, Starburst, Three Muskateers, Vanilla) that doesnt need to be refridgerated. Not to mention all the new energy drinks...Rockstar, Dt. Rockstar, Full Throttle, Sugarfree Full Trottle, Full Throttle Fury, Sugarfree Full Throttle Fury, Tab energy drink, Von Dutch...etc. And we have done away with one of my favorites around here, Vanilla Coke. :shakehead:

Archived