SilveradoSS.com decals!

Mervz

Silver would be ok I guees, anything but RED

There's no doubt in my mind now, GM. Going waaaay back to grade school you were one of the kids who threw the spitball and then looked at the teacher with your palms up saying, "Huh.......I'd didn't do anything teach. Honest. I was just reading my lessons. Fred and Tim did it" :jester:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's no doubt in my mind now, GM. Going waaaay back to grade school you were one of the kids who threw the spitball and then looked at the teacher with your palms up saying, "Huh.......I'd didn't do anything teach. Honest. I was just reading my lessons. Fred and Tim did it" :jester:

Who me...............................no not me.............I was a perfect little angel! :devil:

Even if I had a choice of colors, I would still go with silver. It WILL look the best on all 3 color of trucks....especially the fast blue ones! :jester: Someone mentioned coming up with a specific placement. If the size ends up being close to around 9" long by 1" or so tall, what do you all think of the back window middle centered down low near the bottom? It would look pretty good from behind I think! :cheers:

Justin :chevy:

Archived