Baer Eradispeed help needed.

Black03SS_NJ

I just bought a used set of Eradispeed +1s that only had 400mi on them and were too cheap to pass up. They came with all the hardware, but unfortunately no directions. I know I could figure it out, but I'd like to have a set of directions just in case, at least for the torque specs. If someone out there could scan and email them to me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

the only bolts i can really think of are the caliper bolts, which is two on each side. i just get them pretty much as tight as i can with my hand and on some angles its kind of hard to get a good angle on them, pretty easy install since you dont even have to bleed the brakes.

Okay - thanks for the help. I just received the rotors and caliper brackets, but no hardware. I'm assuming that the Baer caliper brackets mount right in place of the stock brackets and thus the original hardware is reused? I haven't pulled the wheels yet to look things over.

Okay - thanks for the help.  I just received the rotors and caliper brackets, but no hardware.  I'm assuming that the Baer caliper brackets mount right in place of the stock brackets and thus the original hardware is reused?  I haven't pulled the wheels yet to look things over.

Yes the original hardwear is used.

Archived