slp performance pac?

firervfd37

what do you all think about the slp performance package? also when they say 380hp they mean to the wheels correct? have nothing but time over here to look and hear my dad tell me how much quicker the 6.0l is compared to his 5.3l.

I really doubt SLP's setup is gonna net you 380hp at the wheels, probably at the crank, unless it includes a cam and some other mods.

What all does it include? Link?

**edit...

nevermind... I found it:

This GM Truck PerformancePac contains the following items:

High-Flow Cold-Air Induction System (21051)

Stainless Steel "Shorty" Headers with Aluminum-Ceramic Coating (30152)

Stainless Steel PowerFlo™ Cat-Back Exhaust System (31051)*

1.8-Ratio Roller-Tip Rocker Arms (53305)

DiabloSport II Programmer with SLP Custom Tuning (27001T)

380HP Fender Badges

theres no way they're getting 380 at the wheels with those mods... its gotta be at the crank.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

The corsa and the headers will do you right especially if you are looking into another power adder down the road. You are going to be really impressed with what a few minor mods will do for the max/VHO

The SLP intake is shit for the trucks the peice that held the air filter to the air box came apart and the pipe dosnt stay connected to the mass air no matter what did to it I have the lid and exhaust for my camaro but tht truck parts are just arent the same quality as the parts on my camaro! But this is just one experince so yea Im just trying to look out for u!