Cruise Control

zippy

I plan to play with this some more, but I was out testing one the other day and I couldn't get the cruise to set at any speed higher than 98MPH. I was trying to set it at 130 at first, but that didn't work. It wouldn't engauge until I got down to about 98.

I plan to play with this some more, but I was out testing one the other day and I couldn't get the cruise to set at any speed higher than 98MPH. I was trying to set it at 130 at first, but that didn't work. It wouldn't engauge until I got down to about 98.

Yup I tried that a while back in the VHO I set it at 90 and pushed it over to make it accelerate and it wouldn't go 100mph.

do vho's have the same speedlimiter the ss does?

The current one's are the same. The previous models were 106 with the SS. They are now 98 just like the VHO. It was certainly yours Frank. :thumbs:

do vho's have the same speedlimiter the ss does?

The current one's are the same. The previous models were 106 with the SS. They are now 98 just like the VHO. It was certainly yours Frank. :thumbs:

Yeah i'd assume they made the 2wd HO trucks set at 98 and the AWD trucks got 106 for some reason.

who the hell sets the cruise control at 100MPH anyway???     :crazy:    :D

Come on now!

You allready know the answer to that :cool:

LOL obviously people have tried! It is pretty crazy not having your foot on the pedal and having your truck going just under 100.

Archived