Which car seat for my junior ss rider

detjoe

Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone has picked out OR seen a good child seat for the SSS? I need to get another that will be for the truck only. I dont want the extra wear and tear of moving a child seat nall the time. Plus my wife only let me get the truck cause I said it will fit a seat, and it does-I just want an SS one :D

OR a cover for an exisiting seat?

Yesterday, I had both kids, the wife and my father for a drive...fit perfectly, just hard to have a blue seat in a black truck :chevy:

And my dad loved the heated seats to help his bad back.

Simpson Racing has a child seat for kids all the way up to 75 pounds. It has a five point jarness, and simpson logo's on it. It looks :cool: I got one for a tricycle I built for a disabled kid in school. I highly recommend it. About $100.00 :thumbs:

BabysRus has a seat protector mat that matches the seats very well. It's a must no matter what seat you get. It's about $15 and is well worth it to save the seats from both wear and tear as well as shoes, spit-up (God forbid!), etc.

Check this link

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...2528578-2369418

Thanks all, I think I am leaning toward the leather EB one. BUT putting down more cash for a child seat will be hard when I am trying to get the bed liner sprayed in :( BUT I'm still under 1000 mi, so I have a while to enjoy all of my mods :chevy:

thanks again--silveradoss.com is great!!!

:thumbs:

joe

I'm pretty happy with this one. It has 5 point harness whcih has a buckle for the chest instead of that little stick the belt through the slot thingy. It also becomes a booster seat when the little one gets bigger. Has places to thread the seatbelt when you're using it as a booster. It also has the LATCH system whcih can be used in the middle of the SS rear seat. My daughter seems to like it.

Car Seat

Archived