Top Speed

ssfromsd

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MPH governor settings are in your PCM tune, yes it has to be reprogrammed. Assuming 32.5" tall tires (stock) @ 5K-RPM in 4th gear + 100% lockup = 170 mph.

Man all these math questions today... :jester:

Mr. P. :)

MPH governor settings are in your PCM tune, yes it has to be reprogrammed.  Assuming 32.5" tall tires (stock) @ 5K-RPM in 4th gear + 100% lockup = 170 mph.

Man all these math questions today...  :jester:

Mr. P. :)

Just trying to keep you on your toes :jester:

I've been to 136 in an SSS and about 135 in a VHO and both were not yet done pulling.

:withstupid: 135ish in the ss w/ a gsxr 1000 trailing mark for speed

I'm not sure about this, but I heard that motorcycle speedometers are really unreliable above like 100mph.... :dunno: Can anyone confirm that?

Had mine up to 129mph in 4th gear before I gave it just a tad too much gas and it dropped down to 3rd. I'm going to program that out of it and see what she'll do on sunday on my way back to San Jose. :D

Since my latest tune, I've had the C3 to 130 a couple of times.. I know there's more there, but she doesn't like it. Something about a 5000 LB brick smashing through the air I guess.. :jester: Yes, the tune itself will take care of the 108 MPH stock speed limiter.

Just out of amusement, I figured I'd post this from a log from last night.

143137190.jpg

There was more left, but that seemed like enough at that point. That was 3rd gear yet.

Archived