New Addition

SS ON 22S

Hey Everybody!

Just thought I would give credit were credit is do :thumbs: up Shopman, looks great! What do you all think?

SS ON 22S

Nice, I have a Shopman1 bowtie with red inlay! :)

How does the blackout on the headlights affect the actual distance and/or clarity of the light at night?

Hey Everybody!

Just thought I would give credit were credit is do :thumbs: up Shopman, looks great! What do you all think?

SS ON 22S

How does the blackout on the headlights affect the actual distance and/or clarity of the light at night?

I have the same avs light covers and it depends on the lights you have. Stock it affects but put some others in there like the silverstars or better and with the covers on it looks like it's about stock.

Hey Everybody!

SS ON 22S

I have the same avs light covers and it depends on the lights you have. Stock it affects but put some others in there like the silverstars or better and with the covers on it looks like it's about stock.

Can you get covers like that for the back too? Oh, and are they easily put on and taken off? (Sorry, I can be kind of a question wh0re)

Archived