Took SS Pics Today, put keys in

misterp

OK, here is the project so far:

* McGaughy's spindles

* McGaughy's rear leaf hangers and shackles

* McGaughy's torsion bar keys

* Pirelli 295/45-20 tires (2.5" shorter than stock)

* BAER Alumasports + Earls lines + ATE Super

Total drop in front is 2.5"; total drop in rear is 2.75" (I used the lower hole in the rear leaf spring hangers, not the upper one). What do you guys think, should I leave it like it is (I like the rake) or should I go ahead and drop the truck (front and rear) another .75-inch?

Drop1.jpg

Drop2.jpg

Drop3.jpg

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The stances looks perfect. You might have been in a hurry, But come on dude,

atleast shine them tires up

I have never seen a brown tire before.

Yeah yeah yeah, it rained here a couple days ago... add that to the fact I have to drive a dirt road every day and that's what you get :sigh:

Looking Good Mr. P ....  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

:dunno:  But Wait ... No Billet Grille ???  :dunno:

A new grill would pull it all together nicely .... JMO

Yeah I'm undecided on what to do about the front. I want something a bit more subtle than an in-your-face billet grille, also I think they are really over-played. but I don't want to go all Darth Vader either. I like the wire mesh gilles (like the CTS-V) but maybe if the pattern was 1/2 or 3/4-inch and black chrome?

I dropped it off at the dealer this morning for A/C service, parked next to a black C5 vette; the front fenderwell gap on the truck is about 3/8-inch larger than the Vette... But I've now got better brakes!

Mr. P. :)

Mr. P. That has to be nervracking (sp) to have a black truck and have to drive on a dirt road everyday. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

If it was me I would either by a different color truck or quit the job. I think I would quit the job. :D

Archived