New to this forum

Gabess

I Have a 2002 Corvette here are a couple of pictures of the car.

dsc00801large3xq.th.jpg

dsc00809large0nj.th.jpg

The girl is just a friend of mine...

I am thinking about getting a 2006 SS Truck they are trying to sell me one for 33,500 after rebates is that a good deal? :confused:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site :chevy: You've got cute friends :P

Many dealers will install the MagnaCharger, know that the tune which comes with it is pretty conservative; you will get a lot more out of the package if you later add intake, LT headers, catback, shift kit/servos, converter, and have an experienced hand tune it.

Mr. P. :)

Welcome to the site  :chevy: You've got cute friends  :P

Many dealers will install the MagnaCharger, know that the tune which comes with it is pretty conservative; you will get a lot more out of the package if you later add intake, LT headers, catback, shift kit/servos, converter, and have an experienced hand tune it.

Mr. P. :)

Thanks might just wait for the MangaCharger than. Under warrenty would be nice. Also what hardtop cover for the bed you guys think. Sorry for all the questions just new to truck modding.

Well if you pay an ASE-certified mechanic to install the Magnacharger kit they will honor their 3yr warranty; go to their site for details.

The Gaylord products are really popular, there are a couple people on the forum here that are resellers (AUTOGUY and BSER).

dsc00809large0nj.th.jpg

I'm having trouble concentrating on the question :crazy:

Great intro post, you didn't even make us wait for pics. Nice vette :thumbs:

If you pick up the SS be sure to include your friend in the pics of it :D

If you go without the Leather Seats and Chrome Wheels you can get it for

$33,155.00 before rebates. Just get some Katskin Leather seats and custom wheels.

3.9% + $1500

or $3500 cash back

So I went to the dealer ship last night to pick it up and it had no sunroof and drum brakes in the rear... They said all 2006 have drum brakes in the rear now I was like WTF????? Also they said that the sunroof only opens about 6 inches...

Is this true???????