Roll pan

superbigfo

hit up bob (bser) he makes them custom for our trucks and they work best.  I think they cost near 350 or so as his prices gone up cause of materials, or maybe he hasnt raised them yet.

I know BSER has that sweet rollpan but dang that's alot of flow, plus having to get it painted and installed :banghead:

hit up bob (bser) he makes them custom for our trucks and they work best.  I think they cost near 350 or so as his prices gone up cause of materials, or maybe he hasnt raised them yet.

I know BSER has that sweet rollpan but dang that's alot of flow, plus having to get it painted and installed :banghead:

yeah hes the onl one who makes it....he can charge a lot more for a monopoly on us. i think his prices are fair for something so custom...

They are each made by hand and take a lot of hours to turn out just one. Big companies can sell them cheaper because they are mass produced all at once. If BSER doesn't make 5 or more at a time, he loses money. You're paying for the labor and materials put into making one.

Yup, you guys are right it does take a lot of time to make one and I sure ain't gonna lose money. My pans are about twice as thick as a standard mass produced piece...plus i'm still the only place you can get one.

I am making another batch in the next week or so if I have enough orders. Right now I only have 1 confirmed order.

Let me know if you are interested...I need at least 2 more to get started.

:D

Bob

Yup, you guys are right it does take a lot of time to make one and I sure ain't gonna lose money.  My pans are about twice as thick as a standard mass produced piece...plus i'm still the only place you can get one. 

I am making another batch in the next week or so if I have enough orders.  Right now I only have 1 confirmed order.

Bob

I'll post another Roll pan sticky... :thumbs:

I just wanted to chime in that Robert's roll pan is worth every penny! It's ten times higher quality than I got when I ordered a Street Scene's pan for my old S-10. I used white paint as a guide coat (comes in black gel-coat) and block sanded my new BSER roll pan and it barely needs a skim coat to be flat (not wavy and flimsy like the Street Scene one). I'm going to be putting mine on within the next few weeks after I paint it up (as soon as the humidity reaches acceptable levels).

Thanks Robert! :cheers:

Yup, you guys are right it does take a lot of time to make one and I sure ain't gonna lose money.  My pans are about twice as thick as a standard mass produced piece...plus i'm still the only place you can get one. 

I am making another batch in the next week or so if I have enough orders.  Right now I only have 1 confirmed order.

Bob

Make that 1 more order needed. I'll take one! :thumbs:

Archived