Price of Gemtop GT Classic

skeensSS

I checked on the price of the gemtop gt classic yesterday and was given a quote close to $1,000.

gemtop cover-$699

shipping-$190

hardware-$100

Was just wondering if this was the same price everyone else is paying for this top? It seems like a high price compared to the others. I talked to gemtop direct to get this price so if there is any other way to get it cheaper let me know. Thanks, Josh

For a full size short bed extended cab....

The price I've gotten on 2 covers so far:

Tonneau (on special) 669.00

Clamp-on Installation 35.00

Two locks w/lift handels 25.00

Two weatherproof lock covers 12.00

Battery powered dome light 10.00

Shipping from Oregon to Maine 195.00

Total 946.00 self installed

I hope that helps! I will some day soon I hope get some photos and info up on the cover. :cheers:

Justin :chevy:

Do any of these companies make one in Arrival Blue? Or, do I have to have a shop paint it?

They paint it right there - most do. You may have to give the color code out of your glove box. Some charge to paint, some it's included in the price.

Quick questions for my fellow SS owners that live in an area that recieves fair amounts of snowfall. I live in VA and we got alot of snow during the winter months, I was wondering for you guys that have these gemtop gt classic covers have you found out anything about whether these tops will support a couple of inches of snow? I was thinking about this because those tops are pretty thin and if they warp you may not be able to fix them. So if any of you all have checked on this please let me know because this is an important factor on whether I purchase this particular top. Thanks Josh

I checked on the price of the gemtop gt classic yesterday and was given a quote close to $1,000.

gemtop cover-$699

shipping-$190

hardware-$100

Was just wondering if this was the same price everyone else is paying for this top? It seems like a high price compared to the others. I talked to gemtop direct to get this price so if there is any other way to get it cheaper let me know. Thanks, Josh

My cost was $750.00 for the Classic GT. Extra $50.00 for the dual locks in the back. The Oregon based company was sold to another company here in TX. Now they dont ship them. Shipping cost is $130.00. It should be here next week. I will post pictures when I get it.

God, that truck looks good lowered, Dale. Every time I see your sig I get closer to just saying the hell with it and doing it. I'm just still REAL nervous about the ride quality. If I lived by you and the same company was doing it I would not be so concerned.

God, that truck looks good lowered, Dale. Every time I see your sig I get closer to just saying the hell with it and doing it. I'm just still REAL nervous about the ride quality. If I lived by you and the same company was doing it I would not be so concerned.

Lee, Thanks for the nice word's. Believe me I was feeling the same way you are about lowering my truck. It took me a while to get up the nerve too let them do the job. In my case it all worked out and I'm happy with the job they did. :cheers:

Archived