Ground Force kit installed

Wizard

The bike picture was taken when the truck was stock. I will make some measurments and post them. The two bikes are R6 Yamahas. One is a 2001 and the other is a 2003. The 2003 is my primary bike and has 120 rwhp on race fuel.

By the way I have another 2003 R6 in blue that has 3000 miles on it for sale. It is all stock and is a street bike. $7000.

Wizard.

I called ground force yesterday and tried to get a kit off of them but they only sell threw distributers. well they told me to call summit and i did the guy i talked to said it would be a month to month and half before i would get it. said they had to special order it and it had to be droped shiped to me from ground force. i thought that was just stupid. and i called bell tech and they quit trying to make a kit. but i am not going to wait a month on one so i will just have to enjoy the supsension i have now.. oh well

I heard that about bell tech :nonod: very dissapointing. I had there kit on 2 different trucks and loved them. I was under the impression that they werent making them due to the front drive shaft being in the way :confused: A friend of mine has a 96 GMC yukon GT lowered with there kit and it is 4wd (with a front drive shaft)

Archived