Roll pan list

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me know how much and what else is needed to be done. I know you have to buy a new hitch, but does the spare have to be removed?  Thanks Jac

you need a spare tire relocater, sirmicheals sells one .

Spare tire belongs in the garage anyway. It's extra weight.  :jester:

:withstupid: i have never even had a spare!

yeah I though about losing the spare too, But with pot holes in the North East i didnt think its was a good idea. Road are really $hitty where I live...

You can keep the spare but it doesn't look that good. I got the relocator and it still hung down to low, so my spare is in the garage, I just throw it in the bed if I am going out of town.

The cost is $335 including shipping. Yea, I know it's expensive but try having one made from scratch...no one has been able to get a bid of less than $1000. Since they are made one at a time and not by the thousands they cost more to produce.

They are much heavier fiberglass than what you see in a mass produced roll pan.

You can't use your stock hitch; you have to use a hidden hitch. You have to get a fold down license plate holder if your are gonna tow.

For a tag light guys use a lighted license plate frame or lighted tag bolts.

Stylin Concepts has all the parts available. You can find them other places too.

The pan is easy to fit and install by any quality body shop. So far no one has had any real problems getting them installed. There can be some slight fitment issues at the ends since every SS is a little different. Most guys end up having to remove a little material at the end of the roll pan to get a perfect fit. One guy did take it to a body shop that trimmed it to much and had to do a lot of work to fix the mistake.

I think that covers the most common questions. I accept MC/Visa and paypal. I can be contacted at 316-858-1197.

Bob

Archived