When things cant seem to get worse

montanass

Well, I guess to start out, on Friday, my sister doored my truck on the passenger side, left a scratch and a golf ball sized dent in my door :banghead:

Then on Sunday, I wrecked my dirt-bike pretty bad, and caused an easy $250+ in damage :banghead: Not to mention I'm sore as hell

Then to top it all off, I ran my girl off today... I said something that I shouldn't have said but it was completely out of character for me... I tried to apologize several times but it doesn't seem to make a difference... but the thing is I've let her get away with some stuff that was totally agianst my grain... but she's got every right to be mad... (yeah its that bad- my mouth overloaded my ass)

Does anyone know a good way to kiss some ass...(something original) I really need to try and make this work... I need Ideas fast... She's leaving for Cali on Wednesday morning for 4 weeks... Please help if you can

Thanks

-Cody

Wanna trade ex's? yours is already comming my way! I'll box mine up and ship her to ya :cheers:

sure, whats she look like? :D

What I would do is get really drunk and then call her at 2 in the morning  :cheers:

I will keep that in mind for a couple years down the road... :thumbs:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but anyways we got it worked out, we went to lunch today and talked about it. i brought up a couple of things that i let slide from before and she was pretty understanding after that :P....

thanks for the advise and the support ya'll! :thumbs:

Archived