Motorola RAZR

SS Silv

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for all of the replys. I have had it for a few days and don't like it. I am taking it back a probly going to ge this phone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MOTOROLA-V710-CAMERA-P...1QQcmdZViewItem

Has anyone had/have this phone?

I live in North Dakota and we are very limited to phones.

my wife has the 710 and has no complaints.

I like it, but I have had problems. I have dropped it and it froze. Sometimes it freezes for no reason.

Word of advice---delete the text messages every now and then. It makes the phone soooooooo slow. I had 2000 and the phone would barely respond. For some reason the Verizon people did not pick up on that issue. I found out myself why my phone was slow!

I like it, but I have had problems.  I have dropped it and it froze.  Sometimes it freezes for no reason.

Word of advice---delete the text messages every now and then.  It makes the phone soooooooo slow.  I had 2000 and the phone would barely respond.  For some reason the Verizon people did not pick up on that issue.  I found out myself why my phone was slow!

why would you have 2000 text messages? dont you know how to dial a number and talk to people :D

I like it, but I have had problems.  I have dropped it and it froze.  Sometimes it freezes for no reason.

Word of advice---delete the text messages every now and then.  It makes the phone soooooooo slow.  I had 2000 and the phone would barely respond.  For some reason the Verizon people did not pick up on that issue.  I found out myself why my phone was slow!

why would you have 2000 text messages? dont you know how to dial a number and talk to people :D

She's female... you know how they are. They love texting.

whos your provider for cell service?

If you have verizon this is the phone I have and its great.....

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/c...tedPhoneId=2202

Fox,

I have the VX8000 currently and I like it a lot, other than it is kind of big. How is the battery life of the 8100 ???

whos your provider for cell service?

If you have verizon this is the phone I have and its great.....

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/c...tedPhoneId=2202

Fox,

I have the VX8000 currently and I like it a lot, other than it is kind of big. How is the battery life of the 8100 ???

the 8100 isnt that big so thats good, the battery life is insane, i normally charge once every 4-5 days on avg. If i use it constantly then maybe every 3rd day. What else is really cool is you can get a card for them to play mp3's or video, my buddy has some thing that cracks the code to play vids and stuff if you download them to the sd card.

LOL. You wouldn't believe how many texts I send and receive. Way too many! I even do it when I'm talking to people on the phone/bluetooth. Hehe and they don't know. Gotta love it!!!

LOL. You wouldn't believe how many texts I send and receive. Way too many! I even do it when I'm talking to people on the phone/bluetooth. Hehe and they don't know. Gotta love it!!!

How many?

Yeah Please do tell how many...... I BET I have you beat!! what do you wanna waiver?

Archived