Trailblazer SS

KoreySS

Just got home about a half an hour ago with my new Trailblazer SS!!!! :D:D

Traded the SSS :tear: in tonight and picked up a 2006 White Trailblazer SS!! :ughdance:

This thing is bad ass. Better build quality than the SSS, fast, still functional, and beautiful to boot!! I love it already and its only got 45 mi. on it!!!!

I would recomed this vehicle to anyone who wants luxury, style, speed, and functionality!!

-Korey-

Just got home about a half an hour ago with my new Trailblazer SS!!!! :D  :D

Traded the SSS :tear:  in tonight and picked up a 2006 White Trailblazer SS!! :ughdance:

This thing is bad ass. Better build quality than the SSS, fast, still functional, and beautiful to boot!! I love it already and its only got 45 mi. on it!!!!

I would recomed this vehicle to anyone who wants luxury, style, speed, and functionality!!

-Korey-

You are no stranger to the site... :dunno: Why no pictures :banghead::crackup:

Congrats man! :thumbs:

Just got home about a half an hour ago with my new Trailblazer SS!!!! :D  :D

Traded the SSS :tear:  in tonight and picked up a 2006 White Trailblazer SS!! :ughdance:

-Korey-

You are no stranger to the site... :dunno: Why no pictures :banghead::crackup:

Congrats man! :thumbs:

No I'm definetly no stranger to the site but just got it tonight and of course its raining! :banghead: The comp. i've been using does not do good w/ downloading pics. :nono: I hate to newbie pic tease but "I will post pic s when I get a chance!" :crackup:

Anyway, thanks for all the kind words!!!

-Korey-

launch that bad boy and the big smile comes across your face, espically if you do the whole put in in N and rev it hold the brake down...it will fly out of the hole!

these are the blck decal inserts

Congrats... you have followed in great footsteps... mine :D

And you just copied me, except you went for the slower color. Kids! :crazy:

What color did you get?

I just figured out ny camera is f'd up now too so I will have to borrow my friends so it may be a while. :banghead:

I may need someone to make me a new sig! :thumbs:

-Korey-

my good friend also just picked up a black awd tbss, he think s he is going to smoke the ol sss ,lol now if i can get the truck going.

congrats on the new suv , traitor!! :jester:

Archived