Nitto's For Sale

cstchevy

I think you should make the whitewall statement a little bigger than that or take a picture of the tires. Remember how pissed you were when they came.....don't do that to someone else

Actually the Red on the Grey is very hard to read. If you ask me, I think it is deceptive. I would be pissed if bought them and found out later that you knew they could not be used without seeing the whitewall and this is the reason you were selling them and not because they were the wrong size, etc.

i agree i read it and thought nout getting them and then did a search to find a review on them. saw a pic of the white wall :nono: either way nice tires i hope someone buys them from ya

i agree i read it and thought nout getting them and then did a search to find a review on them. saw a pic of the white wall  :nono: either way nice tires i hope someone buys them from ya

Guys I am color blind so it's hard for me to see if it comes up hard to see or not. I will make it bigger, but I decided their is still to much wheel well open and I am going to go to 22's hopefully if I can sell these. their a dang good price for what they are and if you check their alot cheaper then any other person even on ebay. that's how I got in this perdicament any ways becasue I couldn't see they white wall with the stuff covering them I am not trying to be deceitful at all.

Yeah...but the way it is worded, you make it sound like the buyer has an option of mounting them with the whitewall in and they don't.

These tires can only be mounted with the whitewalls exposed, and I would disclose that because you will end up with neg. feedback.

Archived