Flush rollpan...

are you talking molding it in? if so its going to be in the ball park of 500 maybe more including paint, its alot of work to get it shaved in. and i dont know how dylans guy did it but he did it amazingly. i was expecting it to crack but never did, if you decide to do it, find some one that will stand behing their work. even if you have to pay more, molding plastic to fibergalss isnt easy.

if you decide to do it, find some one that will stand behing their work. even if you have to pay more, molding plastic to fibergalss isnt easy.

WORD! A lot of places won't even touch a job like that... but if you find someone make sure they give you some kind of warranty.

oh yeah thanks for input....the guy i talked to said it would be like 800 to do it, but ive seen some of their work and its nice!!! but i wanted to get other opinions before i found out i got raped.

also with the pan, he was saying he would need to customize the light for the plates, you guys with the pan got a light on your plates? or you just left them alone.

I was quoted 1K. They were going to glass it in and finish it on the truck. No thanks. They trimmed mine a little too much and I may go somewhere else to have it filled sometime down the road. just seemed like alot of $$$ for the work.

oh yeah thanks for input....the guy i talked to said it would be like 800 to do it, but ive seen some of their work and its nice!!!  but i wanted to get other opinions before i found out i got raped.

also with the pan, he was saying he would need to customize the light for the plates, you guys with the pan got a light on your plates? or you just left them alone.

they mounted the factory light...

you go there yet?

oh yeah thanks for input....the guy i talked to said it would be like 800 to do it, but ive seen some of their work and its nice!!!  but i wanted to get other opinions before i found out i got raped.

they mounted the factory light...

you go there yet?

no i havent gone yet, i talked to you on friday and they arent open on sat...plus i need to find time to get there...damn son!

no i havent gone yet, i talked to you on friday and they arent open on sat...plus i need to find time to get there...damn son!

oh yeah...sorry I forget what my ****in name is half the time...

too damn busy for my own good... :banghead:

I wouldn't really about the license plate light. I don't have one and have been good so far. I mean, when it's night, the cop is gonna have his lights on anyway when he's running you down so he'll be able to see it. I'll try to get some pics up so you can see what it looks like on a black truck.

I wouldn't really about the license plate light.  I don't have one and have been good so far.  I mean, when it's night, the cop is gonna have his lights on anyway when he's running you down so he'll be able to see it.  I'll try to get some pics up so you can see what it looks like on a black truck.

thanks man!