Sac raceway

just seeing if anyone was going to this...ill probably be there but not run.

This event will be held on May 7th, 2006 from 10:00am-5:00pm (Sunday) Gates should open at 8:00am.

This event will cost $55 for car and driver and $10 per spectator (in other words, $45 for the car, $10 for the driver and $10 for anyone else.)

Additional tech cards will be sold for $20 if anyone wants to enter an additional class.

This event is for vehicles originally equipped with EFI motors. Plain and simple, late model iron only. (Outlaw is of course exempt from this rule.)

1) Stock Bracket (12.50 and slower) No electronics, throttle stops, delays, etc. (STREET TIRES ONLY, NO DOT slicks or DR's )

2) Modified Bracket (12.49 and faster) No electronics, throttle stops, delays, etc. (Any tires allowed.)

3) Truck Bracket (Might get lumped in with the above brackets) No electronics, throttle stops, delays, etc. (STREET TIRES ONLY, NO DOT slicks or DR's

3a) (Might get lumped in with Truck Bracket... If lumped in with above tire allowence will be determined.) Truck heads up, anything goes. No electronics, throttle stops, delays, etc. (Any tire allowed)

4) Showroom Stock GM all bolt on's allowed no heads/cam, Fords all bolt on's allowed, plus heads/cam/intake), '03/'04 Cobra's bolt on exhaust and intake only, no pulley swap. (Street tires/DR's no DOT slicks.)

5) Modified Stock GM stock displacement required, Ford stock displacement or equal sized to GM stock, ~350ci, '03/'04 Cobra all bolt ons allowed, no Kenny Bell. (All vehicles all bolt on's allowed, heads/cam/intake/etc) (Any tire allowed.)

6) Stroker Motor plus heads/cam/intake and all bolt ons (Any tire allowed.)

7) Stock Motor + Power Adder (same rules as class # 5, Modified Stock, plus one power adder) (Any tire allowed.)

8) Stroker + Power adder (same rules as class # 6, Stroker Motor, plus one power adder)

9) Outlaw, Anything EFI goes...

Nor-cal ls1

why arent you running the truck?

He has an STS turbo kit. They don't make it to the track very often. :jester::crackup:

lol....richard!!!

not running cause ill have my son with me

What would you do without me??? :jester:

why arent you running the truck?

He has an STS turbo kit. They don't make it to the track very often. :jester::crackup:

:crackup::cheers:

ummm was that 1.5#s of boost with a whipple just laughin at me....... :yellow_loser:

no it was 2#+ of maggie laughin at ya!! :smash::jester::cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

haynss, viperkiller and i were at the track that day. i cant beleave we missed you. we also didnt run, althought i did have the vette there in the back. it was just to hot to wear anything but shorts that day. :mad: i should have ran. it was a great day though. :pop:

haynss, viperkiller and i were at the track that day. i cant beleave we missed you. we also didnt run, althought i did have the vette there in the back. it was just to hot to wear anything but shorts that day. :mad:  i should have ran. it was a great day though. :pop:

yeah i saw you guys walking in the stands but i had my boy with me so i couldnt get over fast enough to say whats up.....

hows that vett treating you?? :cheers: