Chrome SS emblems

Before you remove the old one, put a piece of masking tape at the bottom and one on the side so you know right where to line up the new ones. That is how they did mine and it worked like a charm.

search for chrome embles, the only person that has quakity ones right now is the guy getting factory ones chromed, dumpsterchicken on ebay, he has a monopoly right now and they are going for ridiculous prices, i got a set of 3 a while back for just over 100, and i thought i was getting ripped. the best way imo to debadge is start by removing with fishing line then using u rubber wheel on a drill to remove the excess adheisive gunk, use a little tar and bug remover you should be golde, i kept the lines of mine by leaving a bit of the marks on there!

Another hint: Tape OVER the SS emblems before removing, that way the individual pieces of the emblem remain in their correct orientation to each other, and if you decide to adhere them again to a panel all you have to do is find the correct location and not fight aligning 4 separate pieces to each other.

If you find another good outlet for chrome emblems please post, I would also love a set for less than $100 a pop :sick:

Mr. P. :)