Bedrug

Just had my rug put in this morning, looks great. The place I bought it gave me full price trade in on the bed liner I had originally bought from them back in April toward the BedRug - thought that was pretty cool.

Ben:

The zippers appear to be non-metalic, so I expect no rust.

Would'nt you know, I washed the truck this morning, had the bed rug installed, and as soon as it was installed and pulled outside the rain came down.

Oh well, I guess I'll see pretty quickley how long it takes to dry out.

By the way, my truck bed still looks in good shape, no damage that would not wax out, but I was amazed at how much the paint had been rubbed with the plastic bedliner, dust, etc. with very little hauling abuse thus far. It made me really, really glad I was putting in the BedRug.

I bought and installed my bed rug when I was back in the states in August. Install was simple, although I needed a hand to insure that the alignment was perfect. The tailgate cover even fit perfectly. I love it! I was really surprised that at 90 :flag::chevy: mph, everthing remained still. No flapping in the breeze. It also gets a lot of comments.

Got my SS on August 28,2003 and had a bed rug in it by September 11. I think I paid around 300.00 to my door, installed myself. Very easy, fit and quality was perfect. Followed the directions to the letter and have not had a problem to date. I don't have a tonneau yet, and the rug has been rained on several times. It appears to dry out in about two hours with normal sunshine and breezes. The Bedrug handles the highway speeds with no worries.

I think the bedrug is the perfect liner for me because I don't plan on hauling manure, gravel or old engine blocks in my SS. If I were to actually use the bed for work, I would have bought a spray in Line X or RhinoLiner.

The Bedrug is very comfortable to sit on, a person could actually sleep on it if necessary. Tailgating takes on a whole new meaning with a Bedrug.

I would definitely buy another one. Excellent product, fairly priced, and so far, holds up well.

By the way, the gray color looks good with any color SS.

SuperDave :thumbs:

• 5 weeks later...

LSR Mike,

Is that a bedrug on the underside of the tonneau or does the fiberglass color

just match?

I seem to recall that there are some covers you can get with a bedrug on

the underside?

I was talking to a dealer last tuesday, he said that the bedrug company say's yes you can put it over a spray in liner. But the dealer told me he was skeptical :confused: wasn't too sure how well the velcro would stick to the rough surface as opposed to a smooth surface :wtf:

Archived