Just had the SS detailed

Looks good. :cool: Camera doesn't look like it's all that crappy. :D Did the detailer get all the swirl marks out? I've been thinking about getting mine detailed, but I want all my swirl marks gone when they do it. And if they don't get the swirl marks it would probably be cheaper for me to buy some DER and do it myself.

The detailer is a guy around the corner from my house. He works for the town we live in and he does it on the side. I am very picky about my truck and I think he did a great job. I do not see any swirl makes but I did pick it up late in the day so I will have to look it over better when the sun comes out here.

Cerbomark, I am running w/ no center caps right now because I went to the track last night and they make you remove them. I kinda like the look myself. I will get you a shot in the morning :thumbs:

The detailer is a guy around the corner from my house. He works for the town we live in and he does it on the side. I am very picky about my truck and I think he did a great job. I do not see any swirl makes but I did pick it up late in the day so I will have to look it over better when the sun comes out here.

Yeah i was looking for a good detailer in the portland area. Your about 45 minutes from there I guess

Yes about that.  Ever go to the track?

I have not, last summer I was deployed all during track season. I will go this summer.

Drop me a line when you go. I am going again this Friday night to try out the new tune. Meet another member there last night. Will be nice to get to meet some of you guys.

Yes about that.  Ever go to the track?

I have not, last summer I was deployed all during track season. I will go this summer.

Drop me a line when you go. I am going again this Friday night to try out the new tune. Meet another member there last night. Will be nice to get to meet some of you guys.

Will do when i get a chance...