I think a local highway patrolwoman likes me

misterp

Women cops need lovin' too....I say go for it. :smash:

All the talk about guns reminds me about that scene in Police Academy where the guy and gal cops are getting undressed and they have to take all of their guns off first.... :lol:

Did she "MEOW" at you? Give me all your papers right MEOW!

Ha Ha Ha that's hilarious. P you should totally pull the Super Troopers move and take a blank file down there and talk to her and say that you are just bringing a file to give to her boss. She'll open it up and you can be like BHAM how you like me MEOW!

Thats good stuff concidering your plate says speeding.  :crackup:
That's what I was thinking. :crackup:

Go for it. :thumbs: Send her some flowers with a thank you note. See what happens.

Yeah, she said she liked the plate and we had another good 5-minute chat yesterday, it's a great conversation opener :lol: Yeah I am going to do that, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow because the SS is at the dealer getting that A/C work done this morning. Maybe they'll have it done by lunch...

Mr. P. :)

Ha Ha Ha that's hilarious. P you should totally pull the Super Troopers move and take a blank file down there and talk to her and say that you are just bringing a file to give to her boss. She'll open it up and you can be like BHAM how you like me MEOW!

Now i got that dang movie in my head :crackup:

" :crackup: I swear it was those kids with the wrenches that took the door off, I was in a really deep sleep"

She stopped me south of 20 one day coming out Stephenville,78-55 gave me a tic for window tint ,ask me to slow down some .she was ok in my book :driving:

OK well then maybe I'm reading too much into all this then. I'm still going to drop off a thank you note. I think Zippy's right, there's probably another 11-95 in my future. :lol: