Ran another SSS

montanass

Well last friday me and Actualle went cruising, did some b/s-ing and chilled with some dudes... it was good... We drove around for a bit then we decided to go run em off... :D

We went to a remote, rural road and ran them twice... The first time I killed him off the line and held about a truck length on him through second then he started to pull me pretty good... we were about even at a 1/4 mile or so... We ran them again, he got a better start but wasn't perfect.. I had about 1/2 a length on him in the beginning and in the end he had about 1/2 on me... it was good fun... He's got some mods; which include... Volant CAI, I believe BB exhuast, Superchips program, 22's, a bitchin stereo and a flush mount hard tanneau... he had a bit of weight to get moving off the line, so I'm thinkin thats why I got the launch...but his mods definantly made a difference :thumbs:

Oh, I almost forgot, we took some pics too... they're not the best quality due to poor lighting but i'll share them :D

1000457small8sq.jpg

1000459small7cs.jpg

1000461small9lg.jpg

no performance mods yet... just tinted windows and a line of fire... I've got quite a bit of time in the drivers seat so i know how to launch and all that jazz :thumbs: but I'm thinking of getting an exhaust and a Zippy tune...