Best way to add subs

I would like to know what is the best way for me to add 2 subs and an amp to my stock system?  I will probably use 2 JL stealth boxes and a JL amp.

If you plan to keep using your bose speakers just get a PAC adaptor. It will hook into your bose system and allow you to add the subs. This is what I did. I checked out eBay and got a box to fit my SS($90), two 10" MTX 8500 speakers($120 total shipped-new) and a Kenwood mono amp(can't remember the price). I had to add an amp rack to my sub box but that wasn't too hard. My little system thumps pretty hard and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I would suggest getting an amp with a bass volumn control so you can adjust that from your seat. I didn't do this and had to come up with my own idea :banghead: .

check out www.subthump.com they have a large airspace box for 10s or 12s. i am using 10s. You dont have to move the seat and there is still plenty of room to but beefy subs in there. Check out my truck in the garage and see what I mean. I operate a stereo shop in brooklyn and didnt have the time to build a box. They did it fast and the transaction went great. They even did some custom work to it. They empossed the SS silverado logo in it. Good luck let me know if i can help out some.

Archived