2006 intimidator ss

fastfreddy

I'm telling u go to the General Manager or Owner!! Tell the this same story and that u bought this truck b/c it was a LIMITED EDITION D/E and that was MOST of the reason u bought it (an investment). Tell them u MUST HAVE the C.O.A. ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey!!

Great Pic of the certificate and alot of guys actually posted their numbers so that's proof they exist. I am the original owner and have had mine since January of '06 - but I never got any such certificate and my dealer is clueless about the subject. :wtf:

Just how do I get ahold of Chevy to get this documentation?

Who do I call...

What department...

What is the phone the number...

or Email...

or SnailMail...

Blood Type...

Anything...

(up in flames)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Man, you guys are all lucky. You have the truck that I can't afford right now. The Intimidattor Silverado SS is my favorite truck of all time. someday I want to buy one, but man, seeing this and all of the guys who own a Silverado SS Intimidator Edition makes me jealous...maybe a little bit. All I got is a Chevrolet Beretta Z26 car to drive and a Chevrolet Silverado K1500 4x4 pick up truck because these are all I can afford. Man I have to drive my car while you guys all get to drive the Silverado SS Intimidator everyday...banghead.gif Blah...

• 1 month later...

I have an 06 intimidator but im not the original owner. i would like to know how to find out what number mine is, if anyone can help

ditto.....

bought mine used and did not come with the certificate. mine was MINT 2.75 years ago when I got it with 25k on it. Now at 55k and all beat to hell..... oh well it's a truck - LOL

• 8 months later...

I have mine also number 15 of 933. Im the second owne it was always garage kept and its has 10,000 miles on it. It was always garage kept. I love it, its my baby. Not exactly what i go to walmart with and let it sit in the parking lot. When i saw the condition of it and the milage i knew i was going to have to buy a beater. So i did and the ss sits home all day and comes out o play at night:) gotta love them

• 9 months later...

I've only owned my 2006 chevy ss truck for two years. I purchased it used from a dealership in Leesburg,VA. The salesman at the dealership ran my vin and gave me some information about the build sheet. The person who owned the truck before me ordered the initimdator package from GM. Is there a way for me to find out if my truck is an Intimadtor. It has all the bells and whistles.

well the first give away is if it as intimidator badging (but i have an intimidator and i took that off so maybe not a definate clue) dale earnhart head rest. the floor mats say intimidator, the SS badge on dash says intimdator also..i know there is a give away on vin but i dunno what that is

I've only owned my 2006 chevy ss truck for two years. I purchased it used from a dealership in Leesburg,VA. The salesman at the dealership ran my vin and gave me some information about the build sheet. The person who owned the truck before me ordered the initimdator package from GM. Is there a way for me to find out if my truck is an Intimadtor. It has all the bells and whistles.

I can look into this for you with the last eight of your VIN. Please contact me privately for more assistance. Thank you.

Tricia, Chevrolet Customer Service.

I can look into this for you with the last eight of your VIN. Please contact me privately for more assistance. Thank you.

Tricia,

Would you be willing to help out on an 04 Monte - Dale Jr Edition? I am the second owner and was unable to get the COA.

Thanks,

Ron

Tricia,

Would you be willing to help out on an 04 Monte - Dale Jr Edition? I am the second owner and was unable to get the COA.

Thanks,

Ron

Ron,

I would definately be able to look into this for you. Please feel free to contact me privately with the last eight of your VIN for more assistance. Thanks in advance.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

• 2 weeks later...

Tricia, The last eight numbers in my vin is:61329449. Thankyou for all your help.

Tricia, The last eight numbers in my vin is:61329449. Thankyou for all your help.

I am showing that this vehicle has the SSI RPO code which included the following from factory:

DALE EARNHARDT INTIMIDATOR PKG.

SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT

REDUNDANT RADIO CONTROL

XM SATELLITE RADIO - SERVICE FEE EXTRA, 1ST 3 MONTHS INCL.

EMBROIDERED HEADREST

REAR SPOILER

INTIMIDATOR CUSTOM BADGING

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks.