2006 intimidator ss

fastfreddy

I am showing that this vehicle has the SSI RPO code which included the following from factory:

DALE EARNHARDT INTIMIDATOR PKG.

SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT

REDUNDANT RADIO CONTROL

XM SATELLITE RADIO - SERVICE FEE EXTRA, 1ST 3 MONTHS INCL.

EMBROIDERED HEADREST

REAR SPOILER

INTIMIDATOR CUSTOM BADGING

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks.

Tricia, Chevrolet Customer Service.

Tricia, Does this info mean that my truck is a intimidator clone.

No she is saying it is and intimidator.when she says "from the factory" it means it the headrest etc. were installed whdn the truck was build at the factory.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thankyou for clearing that up.

Thankyou for clearing that up. A number for GM Canada was posted by another member and this guy told me it would cost me $74.00 to get complete documentation for my truck. After reading some of your post about the COA. It sounds like you cannot get the letter of COA if your the second owner, it is only given to the first owner. Is this a true statment?

Edited by dlocksstruck (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought a 2005 Silverado SS, cloth seats no SS in head rest, middle seat up front, manual seats. Is this a clone or did some of them come this way? Because i thaught that all SS trucks were loaded.

I can check to see if your Silverado is an SS as well with the last eight of your VIN. Contact me privately for more assistance. Thank you.

Tricia, Chevrolet Customer Service.

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought a 2005 Silverado SS, cloth seats no SS in head rest, middle seat up front, manual seats. Is this a clone or did some of them come this way? Because i thaught that all SS trucks were loaded.

Not saying yours isn't a clone, but "YES", the early SSS's were usually LOADED to the gills with accessories.

GM wanted MORE sales so, they started started building "cheeper" SSS's in the later years. Cloth seats, manual AC, no XM, no OnStar, no AWD, etc.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

2GCEC19N551306706 IS THE VIN .

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Your's is the real deal- A true SSS!!! Build date of 03/14/2005.

No Bose system, manual AC controls, 40/20/40 cloth front seats, pwr. windows/locks, and no XM radio (I think w/o OnStar too).

With: locking spare tire & pwr folding w/signal O/S rearveiw mirrors, and, of course, the SSS performance package.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)