New Radix time.. (Zippy was curious)

Makani, Im going out there tonight to mess around but I dont expect any great times since its so hot.

Zippy, I dont have any equipment to log my runs so I have no clue whats going on other than AFR or fuel pressure. :(

What kind of tuning adjustments are typically needed, going to the modified J-arm and 90mm TB? This may be my next project.  :confused:  :chevy:

Im not totally sure because I have yet to tune for it. I just slapped it on and have been waiting for shop time to get my truck in to retune and finish my original tune lol.

Mainly its idle adjustments and playing with timing form what i have read. Is tuning ever really that simple? lol

I'll look into that other gauge. Maybe I can sell my lame ass Cobalt boost guage (not currently working) and get the Aeroforce unit.

Please keep us posted when you do tune. I am curious because I heard initially that the 90mm TB lowers IAT and that timing could be added. Now I understand boost may go up as much as 1 PSI all other things being equal, and am wondering if more advance is possible with more cylinder pressure.

Guess we'll just have to play with it and see... :chevy:

Please keep us posted when you do tune. I am curious because I heard initially that the 90mm TB lowers IAT and that timing could be added. Now I understand boost may go up as much as 1 PSI all other things being equal, and am wondering if more advance is possible with more cylinder pressure.

Guess we'll just have to play with it and see...  :chevy:

I didnt hear about the 1psi gain thing and I cannot check mine because my damn boost gauge doesnt work :/ I'll definately reply back with all the data gained on the tune and what kind of #s it puts out and then obviously a vigorous track thrashing will be in order ;)

As of right now I am still hitting about 101-102mph when its hot out like last night and my 60's were crap all night long with none being better than 2.19 so I'll be sure to elaborate on what we did to help defeat the Burst KR and timing issues down low that is giving me this crazy bog. I just hope this new converter does its job too.