Those "guests" you see around here...

Sum 1

Been using you guys for a long time to gather info about my truck. Actually learned it existed thanks to this board :D

Got an 06 V-Max, CCSB, 295/50 Hankooks on Chevy 20's, USSpeedo gauges, SSS grille.

It dyno'd 278/301 last week; bone stock. It's getting Pacesetter LT's w/stock cats and true duals this week. Dropping a KN replacement filter in too, for starters, cuz I can't decide which CAI to buy (I'll prolly just modify the stock airbox and roll with it). Once they're in I'll get it dyno tuned next week and see what it'll do.

Next will be a Hotchkis sway bar kit. Then Heads and cam but again, still uncertain which.

Here's a pic from when I first picked it up but I've since debadged it and changed the grille. If the G.D. rain ever stops, I'll take some fresh pix.

DSC05052.jpg

Hope to help out around here sometimes.

:cheers:

Been using you guys for a long time to gather info about my truck. Actually learned it existed thanks to this board  :D

Got an 06 V-Max, CCSB, 295/50 Hankooks on Chevy 20's, USSpeedo gauges, SSS grille.

It dyno'd 278/301 last week; bone stock. It's getting Pacesetter LT's w/stock cats and true duals this week. Dropping a KN replacement filter in too, for starters, cuz I can't decide which CAI to buy (I'll prolly just modify the stock airbox and roll with it). Once they're in I'll get it dyno tuned next week and see what it'll do.

Next will be a Hotchkis sway bar kit. Then Heads and cam but again, still uncertain which.

Here's a pic from when I first picked it up but I've since debadged it and changed the grille. If the G.D. rain ever stops, I'll take some fresh pix.

DSC05052.jpg

Hope to help out around here sometimes.

:cheers:

welcome to the site :cheers: Is that a ma plate where are you from?

Edited by tonman316 (see edit history)

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! :cheers:

Tonman: affirmative, I'm a great Massholio in The Metro-West area. Any truck ralleys or meets around this summer? Lemme know and I'm there.

FwyFlr: The wheels are genuine GM 20x8.5 -2mm offset. They're available through any GM accessory dealer. But, they discontinued mine and I've never seen another set around :thumbs: Prolly less demand cuz they're polished rather than chromed so it's waaaayyy more maintanence.

Edited by Sum 1 (see edit history)

welcome aboard, and nice truck :thumbs:

- i heard GM canceled/discontinued a lot of their rim department.... just ask ImpoSStor SS... he was smart enough to purchase a second set before it was too late :thinkingcap: